Are you looking to start importing or exporting? Alternatively, have you established an import and export business but need to increase your profit? We can help you realise your company goals.
Whether you are new to the import and export trade or have an established international trading business, CDMCG can help you grow.
We specialise in export and import requirements for the Australian, Middle Eastern and European markets as well as many other parts of the world.
Our consultants are experienced and highly knowledgeable in international trade.
We offer a unique blend of knowledge and experience in the export industry as well as high-level connections with foreign business chambers and government.
With hands-on experience working around the world in both import and export industries, we have the market knowledge and business links to help you do business overseas without the need for you to blaze your trail.
Our services covers but not limited to:
- Strategic planning for international trade including market screening and viability studies, market entry
- strategies and competitor analysis
- Creation and implementation of international marketing plans
- International market research
- Business partner search and qualification including joint venture partners, distributors, agents and resellers
- Due diligence
- Market visits
- Assistance with industry and trade events
- Entrepreneurial culture and customs training
- Grant research and assistance in accessing both government and private schemes and incentives
- International trade development
- Assisting with business set-up and acquiring local representation
- Offshore investment advice, including government regulations, incentives and procedures
If you are looking to import products from overseas, or are a company based outside Australia and seeking to enter the Australian market, then CDMCG can assist.
We can help you with all aspects of import business from finding a supplier, choosing payment options, logistics, compliance with Australian customs legislation and quarantine as well as classifying your product for correct tariffs.
Don’t let legislations, international customs, and quarantine regulations overwhelm you – we can provide strategies and expertise to break down both legislative and cultural barriers to help you grow your business on a global scale.
Contact Us for an individualised solution for your business.