Creative Directions Management Consulting Group (CDMCG) has many years’ experience in auditing businesses across a wide variety of industries as well as government departments.
Each of our team members belongs to the Institute of Internal Auditors Australia (IAA) and is upheld by the organisation’s strict professional standards.
Our consultants will work with you to develop an agreed scope and to provide independent, objective auditing services which are designed to add value and improve your organisation’s operations.
Our auditing expertise covers, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Integrated Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Safety Management Systems
- Environmental Management Systems
- Quality Management Plans
- Safety Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
We can audit against the following standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 31000 Risk Management
CDMCG can also audit other areas of your business to identify areas of risk or suggest improvements such as:
- Business ethics
- Corporate Audit
- Mobile security
- Supplier audits
- Risk management.
We also offer “pre-audit” services in which we can professionally audit your systems and make recommendations to prepare you for regulatory or client audits.
Contact Us for advice on how to successfully review and implement changes to your organisation’s structure, processes or systems.